Never Give Up
Today’s topic is something that touches every single one of us and is critical to our success and happiness in life. What can we do when we are faced with tough times? We will talk about pushing through challenges, adversities, and setbacks!
In this episode, you will…
- Hear two great stories of perseverance
- Find out Prime Minister Winston Churchill’s 39 words of encouragement – the shortest speech on record.
- Discover how J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter series, turned failure into a big success
- Find out the four things that can help lift you up in moments of despair, discouragement, or challenge
- Learn from successful people’s struggle – discover how they turned adversity into a story of success
- Be inspired by the poem Invictus by William Ernest Henley