Lead With A Vision
The difference between a clear and defining vision and not having a vision at all can be a game changer for a business. But how many people have visions that extend beyond their business or professional life into their personal lives? In our experience, not a whole lot.
Before you even consider developing goals or plans, have you defined who you are, what you stand for, and what you are working towards? If not, this podcast is for you.
In this episode, you will…
- Discover why a simple, easy to understand vision is so important to the success of a business
- Be inspired by examples from Southwest Airlines, Coco-Cola, President Paul Kagame, and Wal-Mart
- Learn how you can find out if your company has a vision
- Hear three key questions to ask yourself to find your own personal vision
- Find out the the importance of a clear vision and how it can empower all aspects of your life