On today’s episode, you’re going to hear an amazing story of triumph, hope, survival, and vision from humanitarian, entrepreneur, and family-man, Ken Sharpe.
Ken joins us to share his heartbreakingly hope-filled journey of narrowly escaping death and how being given a second chance gave him more strength than ever to pursue his dreams of helping elevate others and providing opportunities for life-changing transformational development.
Tune in for valuable insights from an entrepreneur and developer who keeps the heart of humanity in mind, with everything he does.
In this episode, you will…
- Understand that the greatest glory is in rising above failure
- Hear how to use your success for good by crafting entrepreneurial pursuits around helping others
- Get Ken’s Five “P’s” of Life
- Discover that, if your vision is true, you’re bound to succeed
- Realize that being born into privilege doesn’t make you superior to others