Richard Eyre | Maximizing your Longevity and your Legacy
As you go through the different seasons of your life, things change. One person who has always been there to offer guidance along the way is my guest, Richard Eyre. As a Harvard MBA grad, CEO, and author, Rick has achieved a great deal over the years, but its his role as a father to nine children (and a grandfather to 27 grandkids-and counting!) that really inspires him to make this life count.
With a new book on the market, I invited Rick here to share the lessons he has learned throughout his life that have helped make him a strong and successful leader in his personal and professional lives.
In this episode, you will learn…
- Why you can’t control everything (and why it’s better that you don’t)
- The significance of serendipity
- The pivot points that led Rick to a life of self-determination and leadership
- Planning versus balance
- How to find strength in the autumn of your life
- Ownership versus stewardship
Rick’s newest book that he co-authored with his wife, Linda, is out now. Life In Full: Maximizing your Longevity and your Legacy is about taking care of your health, wealth, and your posterity. Whether you’re 20, 40, or beyond, this book will help you to establish the legacy that you want to live your life to the fullest.