How to Prevent Child Abuse | A Conversation with Kit Summer
Child Sexual Abuse is happening at an alarming rate in our country.
In this episode of the podcast, Kit Summer an extremely successful businessman joins us to talk about his experience with sexual abuse as a child.
Kit is now on a mission to help prevent child abuse from happening. Kit shares some the the latest statistics and gives parents key strategies for communicating with their children.
Abuse can leave long lasting trauma, it’s important that every caring adult be vigilant in stopping and preventing the abuse of children.
In this episode, you will…
- Realize that the best way to help a younger child prevent abuse is to have them listen to their “uh-oh” feelings
- Learn the importance of talking to your child about abuse at an early age.
- Discover the ways to communicate with your children to help prevent abuse
- Realize that if you are an abuser you can get help
- Learn the importance of getting treatment if you’ve been abused