Mastering Your Thoughts | An Interview with Kim Ades
So you’ve got a goal in mind and you’re about to go for it? Great. But first, stop!
At least that’s what my guest Kim Ades says. According to her, before you take action, you need to do this: figure out where you are right now. (And she’s not talking about geography.) Kim is a successful author, entrepreneur, and founder of Frame of Mind Coaching. She’s considered one of the foremost experts on improving performance through thought mastery.
Today she describes how she helps people reach their goals by first helping them understand their thinking. Kim believes that our thought patterns can explain why many of us, especially the goal-oriented among us, lose our focus—and our priorities in life. But we can change that tendency by controlling the way we think. Listen in and get Kim’s unique insights for Becoming Your Best.
In this episode, you will . . .
- Hear how Kim addressed her own frame of mind as she went through the most challenging time in her life
- Learn why so many highly driven people end up getting stuck and frustrated
- Discover how to take your negative thoughts and feelings and “milk them” for the valuable information they contain
- Get powerful examples of how seemingly bad situations can be turned into positive ones
- Come to a deeper understanding of why journaling can really be a transformative exercise
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST