Kevin Clayson | Flipping the Gratitude Switch
Gratitude is a word that is too often reserved for this time of year when we start to reflect on our progress, but today’s guest is working hard to make gratitude a part of our daily lives. Kevin Clayson is not only a close friend but he is also a proud husband and father, an author, a real estate investor, a personal development coach, and chief officer of awesome (really!).
With his brand new book, Flipping the Gratitude Switch, he has started a “gratifuel” movement that is quickly spreading across the nation.
In this episode, you will…
- Hear how Kevin has learned to shift his mindset from an employee to an entrepreneur and how he continues to struggle in his journey
- Be inspired by Kevin’s perspective on success and service
- Hear what the “flipping the switch” philosophy is all about
- Learn how you can transform your daily frustrations into gratitude
- Find out how gratitude can take you from good to better to best and how it has changed Kevin’s life