How to Make More Money AND Keep it in Your Pocket with Rob Shallenberger
If you’ve ever thought to yourself, “I could get out of debt if only I made more money,” or, “I’ll save for retirement later,” then this episode is for you! Spending too much, saving too little, and not planning for the future are all habits, and those habits don’t go away just because you start making more money. That’s often why there’s nothing left over with which to work toward getting out of debt and getting ahead, even though your salary has increased.
Getting rid of debt and saving for the future are intimidating topics, but listening to this episode will give you a plan. Move forward, regain control over your finances, and take back your life! Tune in to learn how!
In this episode, you will…
- Understand how you can set a goal and develop a plan that is sure to make you rich!
- Get my 8 steps to taking control of your money and getting out of debt
- Hear how you can increase income without increasing expenditures
- Learn how to become debt-free by ‘snowballing’ your payments
- Discover how to become, rather than only to seem, rich
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley
Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
The Instant Millionaire: A Tale of Wisdom and Wealth by Mark Fisher