How to Handle Personal Loss | Jill Thomas’s Inspiring Story
Today’s episode will be a little different. We’ll talk about Jill’s story, an inspiring story we’d like to share. Jill Thomas is an amazing photographer, a mom and a person from an incredible family.
Jill lost her 21-month old daughter, Penny. This tragic experience taught Jill many lessons in life. Losing someone will definitely change a person but Jill believes that you always have a choice. After experiencing tragic events in your life, you have an option to either stay in the state of suffering, to go back to your old life or move on to a new place where you can create new experiences.
Jill’s story will remind us about the importance of making memories.
In this episode, you will…
- Hear Jill’s inspiring story
- Find out how to overcome life’s difficult situation
- Learn how making choices impacts your overall life
- Discover how Jill moved on from losing her daughter
- Be reminded that all parts of our life are meant to be experienced