From a Convicted Felon To An Inspiration | An Interview with Weldon Long
Ready for some jaw-dropping inspiration?
To say that Weldon Long turned his life around doesn’t come close to conveying his amazing story of transformation. Sure, today Weldon’s a highly respected entrepreneur, sales expert, and New York Times bestselling author. But would you believe that 20 years ago this same man was a three-time convicted felon who’d been living, in his words, a life of “poverty, desperation, and struggle”?
Today you’ll hear how over a seven-year period—from the confines of his prison cell—Weldon profoundly and irrevocably changed himself by changing the way he thought about his life. Within just a few years of leaving prison (for the last time), he went on to build an Inc. 5000 company with $20 million in sales. And that’s just the beginning.
In this BYB episode, you will . . .
- Hear the details of Weldon’s success story and get powerful insights that can help you in Becoming Your Best
- Discover why creating a specific vision for the future was so crucial for Weldon
- Learn what it means to live with a prosperity mindset
- Understand how the things you fear most can find their way into your own life—and how you can change that
- Learn how to handle life when you’re in the depths of despair
- See why blaming others only hurts you in the end
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
The Invincible Sales Professional (forthcoming event from Weldon Long)