Dorothy Russell | Leading & Serving at 91 Years Old
Today’s guest reminds us that being a true leader is not always about position, title, or power; it is about influence. Along with her late husband, Gardner Russell, she has served as a civic, political, business, and social leader across the Americas throughout her illustrious life.
Even today at ninety-one years young, Dorothy manages numerous properties, supports charities, and holds an honorary position on a board of directors.
In this episode, you will…
- Hear how Dorothy realized her potential in high school through debate team
- Be inspired by how she contributed to the war effort in a male-dominated field during WWII
- Learn how she met and fell in love with her lifelong partner, her husband Gardner
- Find out how Dorothy has learned to handle setbacks and tragedies in life and business
- Discover how she continues to contribute in big ways to her community and the world