Discover the Ultimate Beauty Secret | An Interview with Julie Marie Carrier
Your visions and dreams, Napoleon Hill once wrote, “are the children of your soul.” So I want to ask you this: What are your visions and dreams? Because I believe within them lies your life’s purpose. The challenge is to have the strength and confidence to let that purpose emerge.
My guest today, Julie Marie Carrier, knows what I’m talking about. She went from struggling to find her purpose in life to now helping others find theirs. As a leadership expert, Julie has channeled her abilities into empowering girls and young women to proudly be their authentic selves. She is one of the country’s leading youth leadership speakers and is the author of Beyoutiful!, a self-improvement guide written especially for girls and young women.
Julie’s own moving story and her powerful insights are helpful not just for parents with daughters but for anyone struggling to live a truly authentic life!
In this BYB episode, you will . . .
• Get inspired by Julie’s story of overcoming the challenges in her life
• Understand how outside influences can prevent us from being authentic
• Hear why having a personal vision is the first step to a purpose-driven life
• Learn the question Julie asked herself that brought about a life-changing epiphany—a question you can ask yourself
• Discover the ultimate “beauty secret” that Julie shares with her audiences
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST