Dave Petersen | Creating a Culture of Trust
Not many CEOs can claim that they have worked in every department at their company, but our guest today is the exception. After nearly 33 years with O.C. Tanner, Dave Petersen is now the CEO and president of the company and he has truly proven himself to be a dedicated and inspirational leader. Dave looks not only to reach his own potential but to help his employees to reach theirs.
In this episode, you will…
- Learn why O.C. Tanner found itself on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2015 and what Dave is doing to keep it there
- Be inspired by how Dave worked his way up through the ranks to arrive where he is today
- Hear strategies used by Dave and O.C. Tanner to keep their employees engaged and minimize employee turnover
- Find out what the three core competencies of O.C. Tanner are and how they maintain their culture of trust
- Hear why it pays to care for others with a quick anecdote about Dave’s encounter with a police officer