Danny Brassell | Why Leaders Are Readers
Today’s guest has helped people from all walks of life, from kindergartners to rocket scientists, achieve more, overcome adversity, and give back through his dynamic and engaging speeches. As the son of a librarian, Danny hated reading, but today he is called America’s leading reading ambassador.
Dr. Danny Brassell comes from a background that encouraged him to reach for the stars and he has dedicated most of his life to motivating others to reach for their potential as well.
In this episode, you will…
- Hear the four critical turning points that led Danny to the success he has today
- Discover how a steady diet of positive influences has helped him to achieve his full potential and continue to grow
- Find out how Danny handles setbacks and how he reacts to challenges
- Be inspired by the story of Conrad Hilton
- Learn why reading every day is such an important habit for leaders