Twenty years ago, the tragic events of the Rwandan genocide made world news. Since then, this beautiful country has gone to great efforts to heal and move forward. It now boasts one of the fastest growing economies in Africa. It’s not a surprise that we were thrilled at the invitation to hold Rwanda’s first-ever leadership...
From Genocide to Hope & Prosperity in Rwanda
One More Reason this Fall is Incredible (Hint: Retreat)
This October has been one of the most rewarding months of the year! Not only have the fall colors been beautiful, but we also just recently finished an absolutely phenomenal leadership retreat at the beautiful Zermatt Resort near Park City, Utah. We can’t thank the wonderful participants enough for helping make it a wild success....
An Epic Announcement!
Today we have one of our biggest announcements of 2014! Our company has been working on an award winning organizer app for 2 years and it is finally in the Apple app store today! Life Organizer is the world’s first all-in-one calendar, notes, to-do list, goal tracker, and weekly planner app. We carefully selected “Get...
Now offering continuing education credits!
Great news! Everyone can now earn IACET continuing education credits through our training and events. We are excited for the additional possibilities this opens up for hard working leaders everywhere. Our next event is October 15-17, 2014 near Park City, Utah. Those interested in attending can learn more at www.bybleadershipretreat.com. The official Press Release for...
- Episode 207 – The Good, Better, Best RESET RULE
- Episode 206 – Charlene Li – The Disruption Mindset
- Episode 205 – Gratitude, Peace and Balance – Happy Thanksgiving!
- Episode 204 – Homeless and Broken! Lessons and Hope from The Other Side Academy
- Episode 203 – A Mother’s Journey Halfway Around the Globe in Search of the BEST Education for Her Children with Teru Clavel
- Episode 202 – Transforming Your Data And Story Into an Inspiring Message with Nancy Duarte
- Episode 199 – The Ultimate Source of Influence
- Episode 198 – How to Leave a Legacy of Greatness
- Episode 197 – Four Keys to Prevent and Cure Type 2 Diabetes
- Hello, Creativity is Calling! Innovative Through Imagination!
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?