As you go through the different seasons of your life, things change. One person who has always been there to offer guidance along the way is my guest, Richard Eyre. As a Harvard MBA grad, CEO, and author, Rick has achieved a great deal over the years, but its his role as a father to...
Richard Eyre | Maximizing your Longevity and your Legacy
Take Control of Your Busy Life: Discover the Secret to Prioritizing Your Time!
Before we began this podcast, we asked our audience what they wanted to hear most from us. While the responses ranged from “how do I stay positive in a slump?” to “how do I handle difficult people”, one of the most frequent questions deals with managing your time and balancing your priorities all while staying...
Making Your Dreams a Reality! Meet Steve and Rob Shallenberger
As some of the most in demand keynote speakers and bestselling authors, Steve and Rob Shallenberger have been adding value to executives and top leaders around the world. Every week, they will be answering your questions by sharing the same tools and strategies from their seminars, granting you free access to the same world...
How Top Athletes Uses Goals in Sports—A Lesson For All Of Us
A triathlete has a clear vision to swim 1+ miles, bike 56 miles, and run 13 miles as quickly as possible. They also have a way to turn that vision into reality. About 16 weeks prior to competing, a triathlete usually develops a plan in order to achieve their physically demanding vision. That plan likely...
The Power of Listening
Do you ever feel like you could be a better communicator? Have you ever heard phrases, such as: “I’m sure she understood what I meant,” “I assumed that…” “I’m sure it was obvious to him.” “But, I thought…” Etc. etc. etc. A lot of miscommunication is rooted in poor listening skills. Many people want to say much, but...
Governor Gary R. Herbert kicks off World Tour of Leadership
By: Tammy Scoville, Freelance Writer on Leadership and Excellence On May 6th, 2015 Utah Governor Gary Herbert joined local business leader, Steve Shallenberger, at the Becoming Your Best Leadership Retreat to hold a press conference celebrating the impact of successful leadership and to officially launch the Becoming Your Best Worldwide Leadership Training Tour. As morning...
- Episode 213 – How to Make This Your Best Year Ever
- Episode 212 – GRATITUDE a key to motivation and abundance!
- Episode 211 – Tim Campos: Personal Productivity Intelligence Tools
- Episode – 210 – A Fresh Start! New Beginnings. Vision, Goals and Doing What Matters Most
- Episode 209 – The 12 Principles of a Highly Successful Marriage or Relationship
- Episode 208 – The Missing Ingredient to Effective Communication with Oscar Trimboli
- Episode 199 – The Ultimate Source of Influence
- Episode 198 – How to Leave a Legacy of Greatness
- Episode 197 – Four Keys to Prevent and Cure Type 2 Diabetes
- Hello, Creativity is Calling! Innovative Through Imagination!
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?