Millennials will become the majority in the workforce for the first time in 2015 according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. By 2030, they will make up 75% of the workforce. As this tech-savvy, under-35 generation replaces retiring employees, the need for leadership training is greater than ever. Here are 3 custom-made ways to reach out...
3 Ways To Develop Millennials Into Leaders In Your Company
4 Powerful Alternatives To Complaining
There is an infinite list of things to complain about: The weather, other drivers, a country’s politicians, the price of gasoline, a poor internet connection, an unclean house, our fellow co-workers, our job, our lack of a job, and our neighbors. While there are times when it is important to raise issues about certain injustices...
Have You Tried…Leading with a Vision?
By Steve Shallenberger, *This article was recently featured in SALT–a community magazine in Salt Lake City. A few months ago, I was privileged to go to Rwanda to lead a Becoming Your Best success and leadership boot camp for 200 entrepreneurs. Just 20 years ago Rwanda was ravaged by a wave of genocide during a 100-day period when...
How To Double Productivity And Take Control Of Your Time
Have you ever felt overwhelmed, or “task saturated,” with phone calls, emails, interruptions, or competing responsibilities? How many of us spend our days frantically trying to get through our to-do lists but still never find time to do what really matters most? If this sounds all too familiar, you are not alone. What if I...
2015 New Year Resolutions
Author: Steve Shallenberger A New Year is always energizing. There is a feeling of excitement and renewal–it is a new beginning and an opportunity to improve ourselves. However, many people find it challenging to maintain that enthusiasm throughout the year–especially when it comes to goals. In fact, only a tiny fraction of us keep our...
How Ethical & Honest People Save Companies Money
By: Steve Shallenberger I just recently saw the Les Miserables movie and it got me thinking… We need a lot more Jean Valjean’s in the world today! Here’s why: To help jog your memory, Jean Valjean—the main character—once lived a life of hopelessness and crime. On one occasion he found the home of a friendly...
- Episode 207 – The Good, Better, Best RESET RULE
- Episode 206 – Charlene Li – The Disruption Mindset
- Episode 205 – Gratitude, Peace and Balance – Happy Thanksgiving!
- Episode 204 – Homeless and Broken! Lessons and Hope from The Other Side Academy
- Episode 203 – A Mother’s Journey Halfway Around the Globe in Search of the BEST Education for Her Children with Teru Clavel
- Episode 202 – Transforming Your Data And Story Into an Inspiring Message with Nancy Duarte
- Episode 199 – The Ultimate Source of Influence
- Episode 198 – How to Leave a Legacy of Greatness
- Episode 197 – Four Keys to Prevent and Cure Type 2 Diabetes
- Hello, Creativity is Calling! Innovative Through Imagination!
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?