Twenty years ago, the tragic events of the Rwandan genocide made world news. Since then, this beautiful country has gone to great efforts to heal and move forward. It now boasts one of the fastest growing economies in Africa. It’s not a surprise that we were thrilled at the invitation to hold Rwanda’s first-ever leadership...
From Genocide to Hope & Prosperity in Rwanda
One More Reason this Fall is Incredible (Hint: Retreat)
This October has been one of the most rewarding months of the year! Not only have the fall colors been beautiful, but we also just recently finished an absolutely phenomenal leadership retreat at the beautiful Zermatt Resort near Park City, Utah. We can’t thank the wonderful participants enough for helping make it a wild success....
An Epic Announcement!
Today we have one of our biggest announcements of 2014! Our company has been working on an award winning organizer app for 2 years and it is finally in the Apple app store today! Life Organizer is the world’s first all-in-one calendar, notes, to-do list, goal tracker, and weekly planner app. We carefully selected “Get...
Now offering continuing education credits!
Great news! Everyone can now earn IACET continuing education credits through our training and events. We are excited for the additional possibilities this opens up for hard working leaders everywhere. Our next event is October 15-17, 2014 near Park City, Utah. Those interested in attending can learn more at www.bybleadershipretreat.com. The official Press Release for...
- Episode 195 – Our American Dream; Cultivating a Life of Success, Joy, and Purpose
- Episode 194 – Why red light therapy is the best therapy you’ve never heard of
- Episode 193 – The Triad of a Relationship, Build Trust and Have Fun
- Episode 192 – Change Your Language Change Your Life!
- Episode 191 – The Extraordinary Impact of Leadership How to Become A BYB Certified Trainer
- Episode 190 – Our 45th Wedding Anniversary – 6 Essential Things That have worked
- Hello, Creativity is Calling! Innovative Through Imagination!
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?
- Five Keys to Hire the Right Person
- Episode 155 – 50 Ironmans. 50 States. 50 Days. How did he do it?
- Episode 152- Have A Becoming Your Best Morning