Today’s guest is the master marketer, motivational speaker, and millionaire, James Malinchak. At his first job as a financial consultant in LA, rather than keep his head down, James approached the most successful people in his firm and invited them out to lunch. This strategy has led him to become the leader that he is...
James Malinchak | Millionaire Success Secrets
The Ultimate Act of Sportsmanship
Several years ago, Sara Tucholsky of Western Oregon University had no idea that the first and only collegiate homerun of her career would become a national media sensation. In the second inning of the game Sara hit a three-run home run and quickly rounded first base, but missed the bag. As she turned to tag...
Gary Barnes | Overcoming Adversity to Reach Your Full Potential
Today’s guest is a good friend of mine, a high-performance business sales coach and founder of multiple successful businesses, Gary Barnes. Over his career, Gary has developed principles and strategies that he follows which have increased his production by 1800%. Through overcoming a rough beginning and facing down a life-threatening illness, he has never ceased...
Can You Afford A Bad Day?
How many times a week do you feel stressed, overwhelmed, or maxed out? Do you often find yourself feelings frustrated or upset over something? If you’re anything like our team, you can’t afford to have a bad day. Today, Steve and Rob Shallenberger share the eleventh principle of highly successful leaders: Living in Peace and...
Dallin Larsen | A Billion Dollar Success
Today I have the pleasure of speaking with an incredible guest who will transform your business and your life. A serial entrepreneur, Dallin Larsen is an inspiration in my life, as well as a dear friend of mine. Throughout his illustrious career, he has created literally billions of dollars in revenue and started countless global enterprises....
Dr. Will Moreland | Finding and Living Your Genius Potential
We asked you to let us know what topics you would like us to cover to help you enrich your life personally and professionally. We heard you out and decided to invite best-selling author, international speaker, and leadership trainer, Dr. Will Moreland, to answer some of your questions. Growing up in Compton,Will’s environment did not...
- Episode 207 – The Good, Better, Best RESET RULE
- Episode 206 – Charlene Li – The Disruption Mindset
- Episode 205 – Gratitude, Peace and Balance – Happy Thanksgiving!
- Episode 204 – Homeless and Broken! Lessons and Hope from The Other Side Academy
- Episode 203 – A Mother’s Journey Halfway Around the Globe in Search of the BEST Education for Her Children with Teru Clavel
- Episode 202 – Transforming Your Data And Story Into an Inspiring Message with Nancy Duarte
- Episode 199 – The Ultimate Source of Influence
- Episode 198 – How to Leave a Legacy of Greatness
- Episode 197 – Four Keys to Prevent and Cure Type 2 Diabetes
- Hello, Creativity is Calling! Innovative Through Imagination!
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?