Author: Steve Shallenberger A New Year is always energizing. There is a feeling of excitement and renewal–it is a new beginning and an opportunity to improve ourselves. However, many people find it challenging to maintain that enthusiasm throughout the year–especially when it comes to goals. In fact, only a tiny fraction of us keep our...
2015 New Year Resolutions
How Ethical & Honest People Save Companies Money
By: Steve Shallenberger I just recently saw the Les Miserables movie and it got me thinking… We need a lot more Jean Valjean’s in the world today! Here’s why: To help jog your memory, Jean Valjean—the main character—once lived a life of hopelessness and crime. On one occasion he found the home of a friendly...
From Genocide to Hope & Prosperity in Rwanda
Twenty years ago, the tragic events of the Rwandan genocide made world news. Since then, this beautiful country has gone to great efforts to heal and move forward. It now boasts one of the fastest growing economies in Africa. It’s not a surprise that we were thrilled at the invitation to hold Rwanda’s first-ever leadership...
One More Reason this Fall is Incredible (Hint: Retreat)
This October has been one of the most rewarding months of the year! Not only have the fall colors been beautiful, but we also just recently finished an absolutely phenomenal leadership retreat at the beautiful Zermatt Resort near Park City, Utah. We can’t thank the wonderful participants enough for helping make it a wild success....
An Epic Announcement!
Today we have one of our biggest announcements of 2014! Our company has been working on an award winning organizer app for 2 years and it is finally in the Apple app store today! Life Organizer is the world’s first all-in-one calendar, notes, to-do list, goal tracker, and weekly planner app. We carefully selected “Get...
Now offering continuing education credits!
Great news! Everyone can now earn IACET continuing education credits through our training and events. We are excited for the additional possibilities this opens up for hard working leaders everywhere. Our next event is October 15-17, 2014 near Park City, Utah. Those interested in attending can learn more at www.bybleadershipretreat.com. The official Press Release for...
- Episode 191 – The Extraordinary Impact of Leadership How to Become A BYB Certified Trainer
- Episode 190 – Our 45th Wedding Anniversary – 6 Essential Things That have worked
- Episode 189 – Vision: From Imagination to Reality
- Episode 188 – How to Find Peace and Happiness
- Episode 187 – The Power of the Extra Mile
- Episode 186 – Be Brave and Do Amazing Things!
- Hello, Creativity is Calling! Innovative Through Imagination!
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?
- Five Keys to Hire the Right Person
- Episode 155 – 50 Ironmans. 50 States. 50 Days. How did he do it?
- Episode 152- Have A Becoming Your Best Morning