On today’s episode, Jodi Womack, CEO of Get Momentum Leadership Academy and founder of No More Nylons, joins us to talk about leaving the corporate world to create a consulting firm and pursue passion projects with her husband and business partner, Jason. Jodi and Jason have partnered on so many projects and ventures since they...
Transitioning Into the Work You Love | An Interview with Jodi Womack
The Positive Power of Patience
In today’s episode, you will be inspired by the positive power of patience. Patience, as exercised by taking positive action in the face of set-back, frustration, anger, and compulsion leads to peace, calm and greater effectiveness! Like any state we’re trying to achieve in our life, a state of patience, calm, and perspective requires deliberate...
Helping Others Succeed | An Interview with Dr. Joanie Connell
What’s the best way to help others succeed? It’s an important question for all of us, and it’s one that my accomplished guest today, Joanie Connell, PhD, has made a central part of her career. Joanie is a Harvard-educated organizational consultant and leadership coach who helps people achieve their highest potential. Her clients include Fortune...
Creating A Culture of Highly Performing Employees | An Interview with Jean Henri Lhuillier
Hearing the insights from amazingly successful people who care deeply about helping others reach their own success—that’s one of the best parts about what I do. And today is a great example. My guest, Jean Henri Lhuillier, is an exceptional business leader, education advocate, and ardent supporter of athletics in his home country, the Philippines. Cebuana...
Believe in Yourself | An Interview with Paula Gosney
“Believe in yourself”—we’re all familiar with that advice. And although the intentions may be good, when you stop and think about it, just telling people to believe in themselves is probably not enough. What’s actually more important is showing people how to believe in themselves. Doing that is at the core of my guest’s mission....
Discover the Ultimate Beauty Secret | An Interview with Julie Marie Carrier
Your visions and dreams, Napoleon Hill once wrote, “are the children of your soul.” So I want to ask you this: What are your visions and dreams? Because I believe within them lies your life’s purpose. The challenge is to have the strength and confidence to let that purpose emerge. My guest today, Julie Marie...
- Episode 231 – AmyK – GET IT! Having Winning Conversations
- Episode 230 – Carson Tate – Work Simply Embracing the Power of Your Personal Productivity Style
- Episode 229 – 8 Strategies Every Caregiver Should Know
- Episode 228 – Innovation and the Pivot to Excellence
- Episode 227 – Dolores Hirschmann Clarity About Life, Destiny and Purpose
- Episode 226 – Brad Borkan: When Your Life Depends On It – Extreme Decision Making Lessons
- Episode 199 – The Ultimate Source of Influence
- Episode 198 – How to Leave a Legacy of Greatness
- Episode 197 – Four Keys to Prevent and Cure Type 2 Diabetes
- Hello, Creativity is Calling! Innovative Through Imagination!
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”