I have heard, and read some discussions recently on a negative aspect of goals setting, or having a vision of the future. Their argument rests mainly on the idea that living with a focus solely, or too much, on the future can cause us to miss the present; that living only so as to reach...
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
Episode 163 – The One Habit to Transform Your Life
Rob: Ok well let’s get rolling. Welcome to our friends, our family, our Becoming Your Best podcast listeners wherever you find yourself in the world welcome. Before we get going on this podcast a couple of things. Number one there are some big announcements coming here in the near future and these will impact each...
Episode 162 – 8 Things That You Can Do When You Feel Discouraged or Down
Steve: Welcome to our listeners wherever you may be in the world today to the Becoming Your Best global leadership podcast. This is Steve Shallenberger and I welcome you. We welcome you. Today we have an important subject that we’re going to be discussing that affects every single one of us either directly or indirectly...
Episode 161 – Building a Brand with Lila Stewart Owner of Hari Mari
Steve: Welcome to all of our Becoming Your Best podcast listeners wherever you might be in the world today. This is Steve Shallenberger, your host and I am so excited with our guest today. I’m going to tell you a little bit about her first and introduce her and then we’ll have the chance to...
Episode 160 – Leveraged Learning with Danny Iny
Steve: Welcome to all our Becoming Your Best podcast listeners, wherever you might be in the world today. This is your host Steve Shallenberger and I am excited for our guest today. He’s a lifelong entrepreneur, bestselling author and CEO of the online business education company, Morrissey. He is a high school dropout and an...
85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?
Today is the day—the day when, according to several studies, most people burn out on their New Year’s resolutions and wind up right back where they were last year— the same weight, the same spending habits, the same amount of time spent with family, etc. It can be a frustrating cycle and maybe you can...
- Episode 181 – The Power of Initiative!
- Episode 180 – How To Focus on What Matters Most
- Episode 179 – New Age Time Management; How To Do What Matters Most!
- Episode 178 – How to “Fly Your Jet” and Lead a Life by Design
- Episode 177 – Mastering Meditation
- Episode 176 – The Becoming Your Best Checklist! Living the 12 Principles! PLUS: A Special Tribute to Mothers
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?
- Five Keys to Hire the Right Person
- Episode 155 – 50 Ironmans. 50 States. 50 Days. How did he do it?
- Episode 152- Have A Becoming Your Best Morning
- Episode 150: How to Create a High Performance Culture with Illens Dort