Five Keys to Hire the Right Person Every leader I’ve met wants to hire a contributor who makes the team better. Leaders crave someone who will engage, help the organization, and excel at what they do. One engaged employee can accomplish the same amount as three disengaged employees, so it behooves any leader to get...
Five Keys to Hire the Right Person
Episode 157 – The Richest Man in Babylon
Steve: Welcome to our Becoming Your Best podcast listeners wherever you may be in the world today. This is Steve Shallenberger your show host today and I am excited to share with you an experience that I had many years ago when I was a young man. And it will be the basis of our...
Episode 156 – Seasoned Advice From a Seasoned Businessman
Steve: Welcome to all of our Becoming Your Best podcast listeners. Wherever you might be in the world today, this is your host Steve Shallenberger and we have a terrific guest with us I’m excited to have this interview I’ve been looking forward to it. Lukas rose from an entry-level position to an executive role...
Episode 155 – 50 Ironmans. 50 States. 50 Days. How did he do it?
Rob: Alright welcome back to our Becoming Your Best podcast, listeners. This is Rob Shallenberger here, and this going to be an awesome podcast. You know there’s one of those, two of those every once in a while that you come on that you say this is going to be amazing. Well, this is going...
Episode 154 – The Story of Thanksgiving
Welcome to our wonderful Becoming Your Best podcast listeners wherever you may be in the world today. At this special time of year, we would love to express our gratitude and thanksgiving for you. We are inspired by the heart penetrating quote by Margaret Mead: “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens...
Episode 153 – Success Tips for Life From the #1 Performer at Mary Kay
Rob: Okay, welcome back to our Becoming Your Best podcast listeners. This is Rob Shallenberger, hope you’re having a fabulous day wherever you are in the world. Today we have a very special, amazing guest, Gloria Mayfield Banks. And you know, I’ve got to give huge kudos to her in the spirit of total transparency....
- Episode 173 – Do this to transform your people-culture strategy
- Episode 172 – The Extraordinary Value of Compound Impact (VCI)
- Episode 171 – Five Things you can do to run a successful business and thrive personally
- 170 – The Power of the Principles – How to improve your life today!
- 169 – How You Can Stay Ahead of Digital Disruption
- Episode 168 – This is YOUR opportunity. Make the BEST of it.
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?
- Five Keys to Hire the Right Person
- Episode 155 – 50 Ironmans. 50 States. 50 Days. How did he do it?
- Episode 152- Have A Becoming Your Best Morning
- Episode 150: How to Create a High Performance Culture with Illens Dort