Steve Shallenberger: Welcome to the Becoming Your Best Podcast, wherever you may be in the world today, we are honored and privileged to have you with us! I wish we had the chance to just be together and talk about this great subject that we are going to discuss today! Steve Shallenberger: Have you ever...
Episode 182 – Taking Time To Care
Episode 181 – The Power of Initiative!
Steve Shallenberger: Welcome to all of our Becoming Your Best Podcast listeners, wherever you might be in the world today. This is your host, Steve Shallenberger, and we have a friend and wonderful guest today, Joshua Spodek. Welcome, Joshua! Joshua Spodek: Glad to be here, thank you very much! Steve Shallenberger: Okay. I had the...
Episode 180 – How To Focus on What Matters Most
Rob Shallenberger: Alright, to our Becoming Your Best Podcast listeners, friends, family, wherever you’re at in the world, this is your host, Rob Shallenberger. I want to give you a great welcome, wherever you are. Today is a little different because our entire team is scattered all over the world. I’m doing this from my...
Episode 179 – New Age Time Management; How To Do What Matters Most!
Steve Shallenberger: Welcome to the Becoming Your Best Podcast wherever you may be in the world today. This is Steve Shallenberger, your host, and we have a rapidly changing world. New technology is found in virtually every part of your life. Fresh ideas are disrupting how things have been done in the past and putting...
Episode 178 – How to “Fly Your Jet” and Lead a Life by Design
Rob Shallenberger: Hello to our Becoming your Best friends and family! This is your host, Rob Shallenberger today, hoping you’re having a great day wherever you are in the world. It’s a beautiful blue-sky day, here in Utah, with a slight breeze, about 75 degrees, so wherever you’re at I hope you’re having a great...
Episode 177 – Mastering Meditation
Steve Shallenberger: Welcome to our Becoming Your Best listeners, wherever you may be in the world today! This is Steve Shallenberger and where I’m sitting today it’s a beautiful spring morning. The skies are blue, I can see snow on the mountains, 11,000-foot rocky mountains that spring up here and go to the East. They’re...
- Episode 196 – The Power of Vision and Positive Thinking
- Episode 195 – Our American Dream; Cultivating a Life of Success, Joy, and Purpose
- Episode 194 – Why red light therapy is the best therapy you’ve never heard of
- Episode 193 – The Triad of a Relationship, Build Trust and Have Fun
- Episode 192 – Change Your Language Change Your Life!
- Episode 191 – The Extraordinary Impact of Leadership How to Become A BYB Certified Trainer
- Episode 199 – The Ultimate Source of Influence
- Episode 198 – How to Leave a Legacy of Greatness
- Episode 197 – Four Keys to Prevent and Cure Type 2 Diabetes
- Hello, Creativity is Calling! Innovative Through Imagination!
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?