Starting on January 1st, 2016, everyone has a clean slate and a fresh start to make this the year where you become your best self. But what exactly does your best self look like and what can you do this year to better yourself, your relationships, your business, your community, and even the world? Lead...
No More New Years Resolutions
Anson Dorrance |The Secret to Winning 22 National Championships!
Today I have the honor of speaking with the single most successful coach in intercollegiate sports and athletics. He set the standard for women’s soccer with 22 NCAA championships and in his 37th year of coaching he has nearly 800 wins under his belt with no signs of stopping any time soon. My guest today...
Joseph Grenny | How to Communicate During Crucial Conversations
Today’s guest is a total and absolute inspiration, New York Times bestselling author, keynote speaker, and leading social scientist for business performance, Joseph Grenny. Ever since we met, Joseph has always been quick to endorse and encourage my work and I am thankful to call him a friend. Joseph is an expert on understanding how...
Dave Petersen | Creating a Culture of Trust
Not many CEOs can claim that they have worked in every department at their company, but our guest today is the exception. After nearly 33 years with O.C. Tanner, Dave Petersen is now the CEO and president of the company and he has truly proven himself to be a dedicated and inspirational leader. Dave looks...
Dorothy Russell | Leading & Serving at 91 Years Old
Today’s guest reminds us that being a true leader is not always about position, title, or power; it is about influence. Along with her late husband, Gardner Russell, she has served as a civic, political, business, and social leader across the Americas throughout her illustrious life. Even today at ninety-one years young, Dorothy manages numerous...
Kevin Clayson | Flipping the Gratitude Switch
Gratitude is a word that is too often reserved for this time of year when we start to reflect on our progress, but today’s guest is working hard to make gratitude a part of our daily lives. Kevin Clayson is not only a close friend but he is also a proud husband and father, an...
- Episode 203 – A Mother’s Journey Halfway Around the Globe in Search of the BEST Education for Her Children with Teru Clavel
- Episode 202 – Transforming Your Data And Story Into an Inspiring Message with Nancy Duarte
- Episode 201 – How to be in the top 1% and live life to the fullest with Jimmy Rex
- Episode 200 – A HUGE announcement from Becoming Your Best!
- Episode 196 – The Power of Vision and Positive Thinking
- Episode 195 – Our American Dream; Cultivating a Life of Success, Joy, and Purpose
- Episode 199 – The Ultimate Source of Influence
- Episode 198 – How to Leave a Legacy of Greatness
- Episode 197 – Four Keys to Prevent and Cure Type 2 Diabetes
- Hello, Creativity is Calling! Innovative Through Imagination!
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?