Ready for some jaw-dropping inspiration? To say that Weldon Long turned his life around doesn’t come close to conveying his amazing story of transformation. Sure, today Weldon’s a highly respected entrepreneur, sales expert, and New York Times bestselling author. But would you believe that 20 years ago this same man was a three-time convicted felon...
From a Convicted Felon To An Inspiration | An Interview with Weldon Long
Leading through a Turnaround | Vision, Plan, Respect and Implement!
If you’re a leader (at any level), you’ll want to tune in to today’s episode with Wally Thiim. Wally has a B.A. in Business & Communications from Brigham Young University, was a top-level athlete, and Lieutenant Colonel in the US Army’s Armored Calvary! Since retiring from the Army (after 26 years of service!), he spends...
The Power of Chair Flying
This is another solo episode, another awesome opportunity for a one-on-one conversation with you, our listeners! We will talk about a powerful technique I’d like to share with you called “Chair Flying.” This will help you almost everywhere, in your personal or business life! You can start implementing this technique right away. In this episode,...
Never Give Up
Today’s topic is something that touches every single one of us and is critical to our success and happiness in life. What can we do when we are faced with tough times? We will talk about pushing through challenges, adversities, and setbacks! In this episode, you will… Hear two great stories of perseverance Find out...
Winners Never Cheat and Cheaters Never Win!
In the corporate world, and even in your personal life, the temptation to stray from your true self and character is strong. Yet, our research has found that the most successful individuals and companies stay true to their character through all sorts of tests, trials, and tribulations. In this episode, you’ll hear some stories of...
Jim Palmer | Tackling the Obstacles and Challenges Holding You Back
Today’s guest started working at the ripe, young age of 15 and never looked back. With his work ethic and experience, Jim Palmer has become a master of smart marketing, an expert business builder, an entrepreneur, the host of his very own podcast, and an author of six different books. In this episode, you will…...
- Episode 203 – A Mother’s Journey Halfway Around the Globe in Search of the BEST Education for Her Children with Teru Clavel
- Episode 202 – Transforming Your Data And Story Into an Inspiring Message with Nancy Duarte
- Episode 201 – How to be in the top 1% and live life to the fullest with Jimmy Rex
- Episode 200 – A HUGE announcement from Becoming Your Best!
- Episode 196 – The Power of Vision and Positive Thinking
- Episode 195 – Our American Dream; Cultivating a Life of Success, Joy, and Purpose
- Episode 199 – The Ultimate Source of Influence
- Episode 198 – How to Leave a Legacy of Greatness
- Episode 197 – Four Keys to Prevent and Cure Type 2 Diabetes
- Hello, Creativity is Calling! Innovative Through Imagination!
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?