Today’s guest is a total and absolute inspiration, New York Times bestselling author, keynote speaker, and leading social scientist for business performance, Joseph Grenny. Ever since we met, Joseph has always been quick to endorse and encourage my work and I am thankful to call him a friend. Joseph is an expert on understanding how...
Joseph Grenny | How to Communicate During Crucial Conversations
Dave Petersen | Creating a Culture of Trust
Not many CEOs can claim that they have worked in every department at their company, but our guest today is the exception. After nearly 33 years with O.C. Tanner, Dave Petersen is now the CEO and president of the company and he has truly proven himself to be a dedicated and inspirational leader. Dave looks...
Dorothy Russell | Leading & Serving at 91 Years Old
Today’s guest reminds us that being a true leader is not always about position, title, or power; it is about influence. Along with her late husband, Gardner Russell, she has served as a civic, political, business, and social leader across the Americas throughout her illustrious life. Even today at ninety-one years young, Dorothy manages numerous...
Kevin Clayson | Flipping the Gratitude Switch
Gratitude is a word that is too often reserved for this time of year when we start to reflect on our progress, but today’s guest is working hard to make gratitude a part of our daily lives. Kevin Clayson is not only a close friend but he is also a proud husband and father, an...
Lead With A Vision
The difference between a clear and defining vision and not having a vision at all can be a game changer for a business. But how many people have visions that extend beyond their business or professional life into their personal lives? In our experience, not a whole lot. Before you even consider developing goals or...
Danny Brassell | Why Leaders Are Readers
Today’s guest has helped people from all walks of life, from kindergartners to rocket scientists, achieve more, overcome adversity, and give back through his dynamic and engaging speeches. As the son of a librarian, Danny hated reading, but today he is called America’s leading reading ambassador. Dr. Danny Brassell comes from a background that encouraged...
- 178 – How to “Fly Your Jet” and Lead a Life by Design
- Episode 177 – Mastering Meditation
- Episode 176 – The Becoming Your Best Checklist! Living the 12 Principles! PLUS: A Special Tribute to Mothers
- 175 – Surround Yourself With Greatness with Chad Lewis
- Episode 174 – Harry Clark: Mistake Millionaires Make
- Episode 173 – Do this to transform your people-culture strategy
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?
- Five Keys to Hire the Right Person
- Episode 155 – 50 Ironmans. 50 States. 50 Days. How did he do it?
- Episode 152- Have A Becoming Your Best Morning
- Episode 150: How to Create a High Performance Culture with Illens Dort