Steve Shallenberger: Welcome to our Becoming Your Best podcast listeners, wherever you might be in the world today! This is your host, Steve Shallenberger and we have a terrific guest with us today. He went from living in poverty in India and collecting and selling cow dung to ringing the opening bell at Nasdaq. Welcome,...
Episode 195 – Our American Dream; Cultivating a Life of Success, Joy, and Purpose
Episode 194 – Why red light therapy is the best therapy you’ve never heard of
Rob Shallenberger: Okay, welcome back to our Becoming Your Best podcast listeners. I’m grateful for you, wherever you’re at in the world today. This is going to be a fun podcast, this is going to be a little bit different than what we would call, maybe, a normal podcast. We’ve got our friend, Justin Strahan,...
Episode 193 – The Triad of a Relationship, Build Trust and Have Fun
Steve Shallenberger: Welcome to our podcast, listeners, wherever you might be in the world today! This is Steve Shallenberger, your host with Becoming Your Best Global Leadership, and we have a powerful subject that we’re going to talk about today. There’s no doubt that each one of you listening, has a significant influence on those...
Episode 192 – Change Your Language Change Your Life!
Rob: All right! Welcome back to our Becoming Your Best Podcast, listeners, friends, family, wherever you’re at in the world. We have a special guest with us today who I consider to be one of my dear, close friends: Thomas Blackwell. We’ve known each other for several years. He is our Master Trainer at Becoming...
Episode 191 – The Extraordinary Impact of Leadership How to Become A BYB Certified Trainer
Steve: Welcome to our podcast show today, wherever you might be in the world today. This is Steve Shallenberger, your host with Becoming Your Best Global Leadership. It is a delight to be together with you. Wish we had the chance to just sit down and be together and talk about how to become...
Episode 190 – Our 45th Wedding Anniversary – 6 Essential Things That have worked
Steve Shallenberger: Welcome to this podcast, wherever you may be today. Yesterday, Roxanne – my wife – and I, celebrated our 45th Wedding Anniversary. First of all, I thought people who celebrated a milestone anniversary like a 40th or 50th anniversary, were old, and now that we are here, we feel so young for being...
- Episode 207 – The Good, Better, Best RESET RULE
- Episode 206 – Charlene Li – The Disruption Mindset
- Episode 205 – Gratitude, Peace and Balance – Happy Thanksgiving!
- Episode 204 – Homeless and Broken! Lessons and Hope from The Other Side Academy
- Episode 203 – A Mother’s Journey Halfway Around the Globe in Search of the BEST Education for Her Children with Teru Clavel
- Episode 202 – Transforming Your Data And Story Into an Inspiring Message with Nancy Duarte
- Episode 199 – The Ultimate Source of Influence
- Episode 198 – How to Leave a Legacy of Greatness
- Episode 197 – Four Keys to Prevent and Cure Type 2 Diabetes
- Hello, Creativity is Calling! Innovative Through Imagination!
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?