Rob: All right! Welcome back to our Becoming Your Best Podcast, listeners, friends, family, wherever you’re at in the world. We have a special guest with us today who I consider to be one of my dear, close friends: Thomas Blackwell. We’ve known each other for several years. He is our Master Trainer at Becoming...
Episode 192 – Change Your Language Change Your Life!
Episode 191 – The Extraordinary Impact of Leadership How to Become A BYB Certified Trainer
Steve: Welcome to our podcast show today, wherever you might be in the world today. This is Steve Shallenberger, your host with Becoming Your Best Global Leadership. It is a delight to be together with you. Wish we had the chance to just sit down and be together and talk about how to become...
Episode 190 – Our 45th Wedding Anniversary – 6 Essential Things That have worked
Steve Shallenberger: Welcome to this podcast, wherever you may be today. Yesterday, Roxanne – my wife – and I, celebrated our 45th Wedding Anniversary. First of all, I thought people who celebrated a milestone anniversary like a 40th or 50th anniversary, were old, and now that we are here, we feel so young for being...
Episode 189 – Vision: From Imagination to Reality
Steve Shallenberger: Welcome to all of our Becoming Your Best podcast listeners, wherever you may be in the world! This is your host, Steve Shallenberger, and we have a great guest, very interesting, on the show today. He has a terrific background – businessman, musician, public speaker, he has built dozens of web and mobile...
Episode 188 – How to Find Peace and Happiness
Rob Shallenberger: Good morning or good afternoon! This is Rob Shallenberger, your friend, your host today, and wherever you’re at in the world, the hope is from us that you’re having a great day! We just looked at a map of people who listen to this podcast and there are very few countries that are...
Episode 187 – The Power of the Extra Mile
Steve Shallenberger: Welcome to the Becoming Your Best podcast listeners, wherever you might be today. May this message find you doing well. We decided to entitle it, “The Power of the Extra Mile”, and the vision of this podcast is Good, Better, Best. The BEST is going the Extra Mile! When you, or me, decide...
- Episode 196 – The Power of Vision and Positive Thinking
- Episode 195 – Our American Dream; Cultivating a Life of Success, Joy, and Purpose
- Episode 194 – Why red light therapy is the best therapy you’ve never heard of
- Episode 193 – The Triad of a Relationship, Build Trust and Have Fun
- Episode 192 – Change Your Language Change Your Life!
- Episode 191 – The Extraordinary Impact of Leadership How to Become A BYB Certified Trainer
- Episode 198 – How to Leave a Legacy of Greatness
- Episode 197 – Four Keys to Prevent and Cure Type 2 Diabetes
- Hello, Creativity is Calling! Innovative Through Imagination!
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?
- Five Keys to Hire the Right Person