Welcome to the Becoming Your Best Podcast, wherever you might be in the world today. This is your host, Steve Shallenberger and the message of this podcast today is that life is good! Bad things happen as we travel the journey of life, but life is still good. And good is cumulative. There is never...
Episode 168 – This is YOUR opportunity. Make the BEST of it.
Episode 167 – Thriving in a New World with Dr. Connie Reimers-Hild
Steve: Welcome to all of our Becoming Your Best Podcast listeners, wherever you might be in the world today! This is your host, Steve Shallenberger, and we have a very talented and interesting guest with us today. She helps leaders and organizations reach their desired futures through strengths-based innovation and strategic foresight. Welcome, Dr. Connie...
Episode 166 – Living on Purpose with Brandon Steiner
Rob: All right Rob Shallenberger here. Welcome back to our listeners! Excited to have you with us wherever you’re at in the world. We have a great guest for the show today. This is Brandon Steiner out of New York. You’re going to hear a little bit more about him and his background. Very cool...
Episode 165 – The Formula For Business Success with Ginni Saraswati
Steve: Welcome to all of our Becoming Your Best podcast listeners where ever you might be in the world today. This is Steve Shallenberger your host and we are so excited talking about, wherever you are in the world today, our guest happens to be in Australia and we’re going to get into that in...
Episode 164 – The Miracle of Change, Forgiveness, and Love
Steve: Welcome to the Becoming Your Best podcast wherever you might be in the world today. This is Steve Shallenberger your host and we are so grateful for your feedback, comments, and suggestions regarding the show. It’s been amazing. You are an extraordinary group and we are grateful for the privilege to be counted among...
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
I have heard, and read some discussions recently on a negative aspect of goals setting, or having a vision of the future. Their argument rests mainly on the idea that living with a focus solely, or too much, on the future can cause us to miss the present; that living only so as to reach...
- Episode 174 – Harry Clark: Mistake Millionaires Make
- Episode 173 – Do this to transform your people-culture strategy
- Episode 172 – The Extraordinary Value of Compound Impact (VCI)
- Episode 171 – Five Things you can do to run a successful business and thrive personally
- 170 – The Power of the Principles – How to improve your life today!
- 169 – How You Can Stay Ahead of Digital Disruption
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift––that is why it is called the present.”
- 85% of New Year’s Resolutions are Broken by January 15th. How Can You Finally Achieve Your Goals in 2019?
- Five Keys to Hire the Right Person
- Episode 155 – 50 Ironmans. 50 States. 50 Days. How did he do it?
- Episode 152- Have A Becoming Your Best Morning
- Episode 150: How to Create a High Performance Culture with Illens Dort